Enjoy your Golf, observe our Advice & Guidelines
- Change shoes in the Carpark
- VISITORS - Please
payonline or Pay the Greenkeeper on the Course - CASH ONLY
- Please wash your hands when arriving at the Club
- Collect your own score cards. Each player maintains his own score – or by arrangement, one person keeps all scores.
- Flag sticks are not to be removed
- Hole Cups will be raised to prevent the Ball going in, its considered holed if it hits the cup
- Bunkers are GUR and all Rakes have been removed
- Do not pick up other players balls
- At all times we maintain a sensible distance (suggestion is 2m).
- At the end of the round:please, no hugs or kisses, elbow bumps only
- Food & Beverage Facilities are Closed Mon - Fri / 8-3 Sat & Sun. Takaway Drinks on the patio - MUST observe at least 2 meter Social Distancing
Please respect the bar staff - they are as much at risk - as you are!